9.1.09

A random reflection on health


Nowadays, whenever I get sick, I will do a google. It's good I think, because I get to learn about more things.
I did not like reading when I was in Secondary school. I think it was because my parents kept forcing me to read and my brother was ALWAYS reading, so I got irritated and I totally did not want to read at all.

But as I grew older, I started to like reading because:

1. I learn about new things- and I like learning about new things!

2. I get to know what are the thoughts of other people and hence it improves my own perspective of things

Guess what I learnt? (Don't read it before lunch).
This word is a special treat for people who read blog for 3i

Diarrhoea commonly results from gastroenteritis caused by viral infections, parasites or bacterial toxins.[2] In sanitary living conditions where there is ample food and a supply of clean water, an otherwise healthy patient usually recovers from viral infections in a few days. However, for ill or malnourished individuals diarrhea can lead to severe dehydration and can become life-threatening without treatment.[3]

Diarrhoea can also be a symptom of more serious diseases, such as dysentery, cholera, or botulism, and can also be indicative of a chronic syndrome such as Crohn's disease or severe mushroom poisoning syndromes. Though appendicitis patients do not generally have violent diarrhea, it is a common symptom of a ruptured appendix. It is also an effect of severe radiation sickness.

So some food MUST have poisoned me.
I am keeping my toes up for canteen food.


No comments: