19.1.09

JOURNAL (1)

I am chasing work.. Some of you haven't done it! BY WEDNESDAY!!!

Choose ONE question to answer:

(1) With proper paragraphs and in 1 page of your English Journal (a) tell me the qualities you look for in a girlfriend/boyfriend and (b) the qualities you don’t want to find in a girlfriend/boyfriend.

OR

(2) With proper paragraphs and in 1 page of your English Journal (a) tell me the qualities you look for in a best friend (b) the qualities you don’t want to find in a best friend.



WRITING SKILLS

STEP 1: THINK OF THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF QUALITIES
Eg.
Looks
Character
Interests

STEP 2: ORGANIZE ONE PARAGRAPH FOR ONE QUALITY

Paragraph 1
Qualities on LOOKS

Paragraph 2
Qualities on CHARACTER

Paragraph 3
Qualities on INTERESTS

STEP 3: RECALL SUITABLE WORDS YOU CAN USE TO DESCRIBE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF QUALITIES
Please refer to the worksheet I gave you, I can't copy and paste that table


No comments: