21.1.09

JOURNAL (2)

With proper paragraphs and in 1 page of your English Journal, write a letter to me and tell me about your greatest fear in life.

Your letter must include :

(a) WHAT is your greatest fear (please don’t write about insects/computer crashes/losing handphone- I don’t think that should be your GREATEST FEAR in life

(b) WHY is that your greatest fear

(c) HOW are you coping or planning to cope with this fear right now.
*Feel free to write more if you wish, but the 3 points above are essential (esssential=compulsory)



WRITING SKILLS


Dear Miss Chang,

My greatest fear in life is .... (paragraph 1)




This is my greatest fear because ... (paragraph 2)




Although this is my greatest fear, I want to overcome it one day.
I have been trying to overcome it by...
(paragraph 3)



Yours sincerely, (signing off)

xxxx


No comments: