10.3.09

Model essay

Last Saturday, I went to the Botanic Gardens with my family for a jog. When I entered Botanic Gardens, I saw a group of Japanese with their Japanese guide. The guide was clutching onto a flag and followed behind by a group of his countrymen. They smiled and nodded as we passed by them.

Next, I came to the pond and I saw 2 beautiful swans and some turtles. As I looked around, I was captivated by the lush greenery and serenity of the surroundings. As my family and I continued to jog, we saw some paths, familiar nooks and wooden lanes. We stopped to admire a winsome child, and someone's handsome looking grey hound. As we were about to pat the dog, it immediately gave us an angry look and barked at us. Thus, we carried on jogging.

This time, we came to another pond. We stopped jogging and decided to feed the swans and turtles. After 30 minutes of feeding the animals in the pond, we decided to continue jogging for another half an hour. As we were jogging, all of a sudden, we saw 3 small squirrels running away from the shrill symphony of the cicadas.

At the end of the day, we felt very tired as we have jogged for almost 2 hours in the Botanic Gardens. We decided to go to a nearby hawker centre for dinner.

Done by: Kassandra

No comments: